Battle of Berkeley II

Violence broke out at Berkeley College on April 15 as Trump supporters, patriots and free speech advocates staged a free speech rally in support of Trump at the birthplace of free speech: Berkeley, after Milo Yiannopoulos was banned from speaking there months before.

Ironically, yet unsurprisingly leftists showed up in opposition to the rally, coining the free speech proponents as Fascists (don’t even try to understand that logic). These radical Communists and “anti-Fascists” (their words, not mine) resorted to violence to silence opposing viewpoints; the mob calling themselves “ANTIFA” hurled rocks, bricks and bottles and pepper sprayed the protesters while flying red and black Communist flags and covering their faces in masks and black hoods; however, hope was not lost for the right wing protesters. After having been routed from the campus after the first “Battle of Berkeley” caused by Milo Yiannopoulos attempting to speak there, they came prepared. Clad in armour and gas masks, brandishing makeshift clubs and shields, they defended themselves from attack and later went on the offensive, driving the Communists from the streets and off the campus, resulting in a decisive victory.

Social Justice Warrior (SJW) Cringe Machine created an account of the events, including footage from Lauren Southern, formerly of Rebel Media, as well as YouTuber Tim Pool.