Stir Fry Recipe

Nothing beats a simple and nutritious dinner that takes only 20 minutes or less! It’s important to understand the health benefits of the foods we eat every day to maintain a stable and healthy diet. It all comes down to the ingredients you’re using. For example, if the noodles you decide to use in this recipe are the Maruchan Ramen Noodles, you may want to rethink the reason why you are making this recipe. The purpose is to use the most nutritious and vitamin-loaded foods as possible. The reason I chose Rice Ramen for noodles is because it is made out of brown rice flour and has nutritional value. Maruchan Ramen Noodles, on the other hand, are loaded with refined flours and artificial syrups and are high in sodium to make the flavor better, stripping away all of its nutritional value. Even if it tastes good, don’t ignore what you’re actually eating. Read the nutrition facts; read the ingredient list because I guarantee, when you fully understand what you are actually putting into your body, you’re going to want to make the healthier choice. Use the ingredients I displayed below, follow the quick and easy steps, and I promise you will thank me after.

Ingredients:

• 1 ½ – 2 chicken breasts
  • 2 bell peppers
  • 1 ½ cups of green beans cut in half
  • 1 floret of broccoli
  • 2 Rice Ramen noodle blocks
  • Sesame oil (about a half a cup used in total throughout the whole recipe)
  • Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (about 1 ½ tsps used in total throughout the whole recipe)
  • ½ tsp of garlic powder
  • ¼ tsp of pepper
  • A small handful of sesame seeds for additional flavor

Directions:

1. Cut the peppers, green beans, and broccoli in half and place aside.
  2. Cut the chicken breast in half, horizontally first (so the chicken breast is now in two thinner pieces) and then cut them vertically into strips. 
  3. In a large Wok, heat it up on medium heat. Pour in about a tablespoon of sesame oil with the cut up vegetables and stir them around continuously with tongs until they are golden brown but slightly hard. Once that’s done, remove the vegetables from the wok, place them in a bowl.
  4.  Place the chicken in the wok with a teaspoon of sesame oil. Cook the chicken until you see they are slightly brown and have no more pink around any edges.
  5.  Pour 2 cups of water into a saucepan on high and place the two rice ramen noodle blocks in the water once it boils. Break them apart after a minute of being in the water and continue to cook them until they are no longer hard.
  6.  Pour the noodles into a drainer after they’re fully cooked. When en those three steps are complete, place the chicken and vegetables together in the wok adding the garlic powder, pepper, and liquid aminos. After that is complete, add in the noodles.
  7. Get prepared to eat the most delicious, healthy dish ever!